- Shelter has a zero tolerance policy to any form of discrimination – including but not limited to – xenophobia, homophobia, transphobia, racism, sexism, colourism, ageism, and/or any form of hate, any form of violent behaviour, and/or any form of harassment – including but not limited to sexual, verbal, emotional and/or physical harassment. Any activity of this nature will lead to eviction, and a potential ban, from Shelter.
- Shelter warmly opens its doors to anyone who wants to enjoy the club, its environment and the music, with an open-minded and respectful attitude, towards one another, the musical programming, the club and its staff.
- Shelter holds the right, at all times, to deny entry to anyone, whether in possession of a presale ticket or not. Reasons for denied entry may include – but are not limited to – a visible state of intoxication, a disrespectful and/or violent attitude towards any of our staff, a lack of knowledge regarding the programme, attempting entry to the club in a large group, formal or inappropriate/offensive attire. Guests dressed in – for instance, but not limited to – suits, dress shirts, football shirts or any kind of offensive apparel can be denied entry.
- Shelter enforces a no phone policy. This means that we do not tolerate the use of mobile phones on our dancefloors and/or any photography or videography within our venue. Mobile phone usage is permitted in the smoking area and the lounging areas. Visitors who are caught using their phones in non-designated areas can be requested to exit the premises immediately by a member of the security team and/or club staff. The no phone policy does not apply to Shelter staff, promoters and hired photographers/videographers.
- The minimum age to enter Shelter is 21. Shelter holds the right to ask visitors to present a valid ID.